Situated in over 2,000 acres, in the foothills of the North York Moors, Ampleforth College was founded in 1803 and is one of the world's foremost co-educational Catholic boarding and day school for students aged 11 to 18. An Ampleforth education is a “Compass for Life”. Each individual’s unique talents are recognised and nurtured within a welcoming community rooted in Benedictine values. Ampleforth educates the whole person, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, unlocking what they can contribute to the world and fulfilling their academic potential. We offer a variety of career opportunities and hope you will enjoy learning more about us.
- RoleGroundspersonClosing DateJob typeFull TimeLocationAmpleforth College
- RoleSecurity Officer (morning)Closing DateJob typePart timeLocationAmpleforth College
- RoleSchool Minibus Driver (York & Pickering) - early morningClosing DateJob typePart timeLocationAmpleforth College
- RoleRelief Security OfficerClosing DateJob typeFlexible/No guaranteed hoursLocationAmpleforth College
- RoleSecurity Officer (afternoon)Closing DateJob typePart timeLocationAmpleforth College
- Amy HudsonFood & Events Team Leader
Amy joined the Food and Events Team at Ampleforth in 2017 havig built up 10 years of experience in the Hospitality sector. She is in the role of Team Leader.
- Chris StarkeyTeacher of History & Politics
Chris joined Ampleforth in 2015 after reading History at St Catherine's College, Oxford. Chris is a former vice-president of the Oxford Union Society and worked as a tutor for a leading university admissions consultancy before taking up the role as a History teacher and Assistant Housemaster at the College.
- Dale BurnTrainee Chef
Dale came to Ampleforth in 2012 as a Food and Events team member with an NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality, he is now in the position of Trainee Chef and working towards his NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery.
- Michał KarasińskiHousekeeping Services Manager
Prior to coming to Ampleforth in 2007, Michał was an IT technician working for General Electric. Michał began his career at Ampleforth as General Assistant in the Sport Centre, moving onto a full-time Housekeeping position before becoming Housekeeping Services Manager in 2014.